Terms and Conditions
If you have engaged in one of our services, it is understood that you have read and accepted
Health & Wellbeing
- All dogs must be fit, healthy and free from disease, fleas and worms when entering our premises or using any of our
- Riverggins staff reserve the right not to accept any dog/s showing signs of ill
- It is the owner’s responsibility to give an honest account of their dog’s condition, to fully fill out our health and behavioural
questionnaire within our application form, and to update us with any changes.
- Dogs will only be accepted on the condition that they have been inoculated within the last 12 months against Distemper, Hepatitis,
Leptospirosis, and Parvovirus. Certificates must be produced each time the dog is booked in.
- Kennel Cough must have been administered by a veterinarian a minimum of 14 days prior to any visit or stay. Certificates must be
produced each time the dog is booked in.
- Entry to our kennels and services will be refused if the current inoculation certificates are not produced at the time of
- Dogs can only be accepted if their flea, tick, and worming cover is current. If this medication cover expires whilst the dog is in our
care and further medication has not been provided by the owner, we will ask our veterinarian to provide medication cover, at a cost to the owner.
- There is no extra charge for administration of your dog’s medicine during its stay with us, unless this is to be administered
between the hours of 2200 and 0700, then a charge will apply.
- If your dog/s should fall ill during their stay with us, we reserve the right to use our own veterinary practice and all costs including
transport will be invoiced to the owner. Terrington St Clements Vets, 24 Marshlands Street,
Terrington St. Clement, Kings Lynn, PE34 4 4NE
Booking, Payment & Refunds
10. Application forms can be found on the Riverggins website. Forms must be completed in full and submitted before a booking can be
11. Dogs will be charged per calendar day i.e. You will be charged for the day your dog arrives
to the day your dog is collected (not charged per night).
12. For bookings -once an application/requested booking date has been confirmed by a member of
the Riverggins team a 10% non-refundable non-transferable deposit is required to secure that booking.
13. Payments can be made by bank transfer, cash or by cheque.
*since COVID we encourage payments if possible to be made by bank transfer.
14. Any booking/invoice references will be your dog’s name/your
surname, so please use this reference when making a payment online.
For multiple dog bookings, use either just your surname, or if applicable your kennel name/surname.
15. All application forms must be either handed to a member of the Riverggins team at our HQ, sent via email or posted to: Riverggins, 81 Market Lane, Terrington St. Clement, King’s Lynn, Norfolk PE34
16. A partial refund of the booking deposit will be returned to you if a cancellation is received
more than 14 days prior to your dog’s arrival.
17. The outstanding balance is due before the collection of your dog.
- Unless prior arrangements have been made, dog/s must be collected during our pick up times between the hours of 08.00 -
18.00. Please discuss with us a convient time This regime is designed to minimise disturbance to other resident dogs training schedels .
- Whilst on the Riverggins premises, customers must
keep their dogs under control and on a short or standard-length lead.
- To ensure the safety of all staff and dogs, and to comply with our insurance policies, members of the public will be
prohibited from entering the kennel site unless escorted by a member of the Riverggins team.
- Riverggins will provide slip leads, bowls, and bedding, if you would like to bring a dog
bed for your dog then this will be left at the owner’s risk. Riverggins will not accept any responsibility for damage to the
owners bedding if left. Bedding if very damaged or soiled will be placed in a bin liner for collection by the owner.
- Only dogs from the same household can share kennels. Any owner wishing their dogs to share kennels do so at their own risk.
Should we feel it necessary to separate groups of kennelled dogs we will do so, and an additional kennel fee may be applied.
- Failure to collect your dog on the agreed date will result in an additional 50% onward charge of your daily rate. After
emergency contacts have been exhausted and in the event that your dog has still not been collected (for a period deemed appropriate by the Riverggins
management) we shall then alert the appropriate authorities and this could result in your dog being re-homed.
- Please provide more than enough food for the duration of your dog’s stay with us. If the food provided by the customer is not
sufficient and we run out, then additional food will be provided at the cost to the owner. Extra food will be charged per bag any unused food will be available to take home on collection of your
Conduct & Behaviour
- Customers may be asked to remove difficult or dangerous dogs from the kennels.
- Owners are liable for any injury or damage caused by their dog.
- Riverggins staff have a ‘No Tolerance' policy, to aggressive behaviour or abusive
language. We will always hope to resolve any customers concern or issues face to face or via the phone, but will only do so if conducted in a considerate manner.